Matt's Spiritual Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jaz' Perception VII - "Going Places"

Go down

Jaz' Perception VII - "Going Places" Empty Jaz' Perception VII - "Going Places"

Post  Jaz Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:56 am

This week has been quiet and yet interesting. I had the most amazing, vivid and most aware experience on Monday. I got up at noon and stayed up for a bit over an hour. I was tired, so I decided to go back to bed to watch a Simpsons DVD that my friend left for me to watch. After a while I dozed off, for like half an hour while Simpsons was still on, but then I was kind of half asleep and turned off the tv so I could sleep without any noise. So when I fell asleep, I immediately slipped into a very conscious experience.

This time I didn't even ask myself why I was awake, in fact I knew I was sleeping and yet awake, I was traveling around. I must have left my body. I walked through the streets here and I saw everything so clearly and bright and I thought, "this is just if I walked through here while being awake with my physical body."

Anyway here is a copy of me telling Matt about the experience only minutes after I woke up:

---

I just had the most vivid astral traveling experience ever. I was walking through our streets of our neighborhood, and I thought, wow I can see everything so clearly and bright, I was so aware of it, aware that I was astral projecting and I thought, this is just like if I walked here while in my physical body.

Cut to me being at the computer lookin at stuff, dont remember what -

Cut to my dad and me being in a house, not exactly this one, I dont think my dad acknowledged me, maybe he didnt know I was there, think he wasnt even an adult, not sure - 2 men came inside the house, I didnt have a good feeling about them.

One of them took my dad downstairs in the basement, I went up to my room and sat down on the floor next to the door entry, waiting for the other man to come for me.

I had absolutely no fear, even though I knew this man wasn't good, at least I didnt have a good feeling about them.

So this one man enters my room, sits down with me to have a chat, he tells me weird stuff, in the actual dream I remember I understood every sentence he said, now that I'm awake I don't remember anything, but it had to do with sexual stuff, like something bad happening to my dad.

I remember the man's eyes, very blue and magnetic, dark hair, i remember i was skeptic towards him, didnt believe what he told me, my attitude was kinda like, yeah right, what do u want. I had no respect for him. But maybe I was just trying to be tough?
Funny cuz I was in the body of a girl, (or was I, I dont know)

Cut to me thinking I'm awake, my mom comes upstairs, trying to wake me up, I overhear her shouting to my dad, "she's sleeping that's why she didn't hear me call her." (I temp. forgot during sleep that my parents were on vacation, I have been in the house alone for almost 3 weeks now)

After that I came back to really wake up and now came online but wow lookin at that man's face, it was like reality, like if you and me sat in front of each other, so clear.
I also remember, I tried goin back to the man, once interrupted and I knew I could, cuz I wanted to ask him who he was, but it just didn't happen.
---

So I noticed that when astral projection happens to me (because I never consciously intended to do it) I just kind of slip into it when trying to sleep/be awake at the same time. lol (trying to stay awake to watch Simpsons and yet trying to sleep at the same time, it is kind of hard to explain.)

So after thinking about this experience, I realized that maybe sometimes I am too harsh on my dad. Maybe this happened to make me more sensetive towards him and not bitch at him so much lol. - I'll try to remember that Wink

Anyway, longest blog ever, sorry about that =) Have a quiet and peaceful weekend.

Love,

Jaz
Jaz
Jaz
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.facebook.com/jasminbenz

Back to top Go down