Matt's Spiritual Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matt's Dream Log

Go down

Matt's Dream Log Empty Matt's Dream Log

Post  Matt Andrews Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:26 am

In dream I ran a bath and I noticed socks were on inside the bath as I was running the water. When I took off my socks, they appeared again. I also the forgot bubble bath, and when I put it in, it went everywhere with no bubbles. When I got in the bath, the rubbish from my pockets was floating around, sweet wrappers and the usual things.

Brazil defeated Argentina in a war, completely destroyed Beunas Aries. They did it with massive bombs, I saw the argentinians cleaning the city and picking up the debri, it was dreadful, and then I heard them say, Brazil won because they used their minds. They made Argentina get hooked on something and took it away, which caused their society to scream for it, much like we would if the US took our internet access. As they were screaming Brazil bombed them. I am not 100% sure if it was Brazil, but I am sure it was Argentina. I saw the city, full of debri, and the crains picking up the remains of skyscapers.

Matt
Matt Andrews
Matt Andrews
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.facebook.com/mattandrewspodcast

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum