Matt's Spiritual Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Agenda V - Sunny Work

Go down

Hidden Agenda V - Sunny Work Empty Hidden Agenda V - Sunny Work

Post  Matt Andrews Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:28 am

Hello!

So as I sit here in the sun, musing over whether these window men are coming today like I thought or whether they are going to come up with some other excuse... looks like the latter.

A quiet week gave me a different feeling to this podcast, continuing this unusual trend of doing podcasts at different times and different points. This makes things very different for my podcasts. See, with my podcasts, they are mixed with several factors. For one its definately how I am feeling, often my own thoughts and goings on float into the podcasts. Next depends on how I am channeling, which can also vary day to day, how much I give and how much comes through. The time of the day has a huge influence, mainly I do them at night around 10pm, so a change in time can make things feel perculiar indeed!

As for other goings on, nothing seems to have floated my way, Summer is still here, football is back, and time is passing, gently, but it's passing.

Take care of yourselves,

Matt
Matt Andrews
Matt Andrews
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.facebook.com/mattandrewspodcast

Back to top Go down