Matt's Spiritual Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Agenda IV - Working it elsewhere

Go down

Hidden Agenda IV - Working it elsewhere Empty Hidden Agenda IV - Working it elsewhere

Post  Matt Andrews Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:11 pm

Hello,

So I found myself in a strange situation this week as I attempted to put myself in a comfortable position. For my first podcast, I was in no-spiritual area, which generally means I have relatives over. For me this is an unwanted luxery during this time, as I feel I need not prove or shout out my beliefs. A very atheist family can cause more issues than needed, and some things are best kept in the cupboard. For the second podcast, a different time, location, and overall feel was introduced to my recording, and hopefully a successful one for you all to enjoy.

This week has been very nice because of all the communication I am having, people are asking favours, people giving feedback, and readings going well. All of which I am happy to do! With future plans, I can all but hint at what other areas I will branch out in providing a giving sense to you all. Something personally I am looking forward to.

So as another week passes, and a late Hidden Agenda, primarily because of my change of scene last night, I wish you a good weekend.

Matt Andrews
Matt Andrews
Matt Andrews
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.facebook.com/mattandrewspodcast

Back to top Go down