Matt's Spiritual Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Agenda III - With sickness

Go down

Hidden Agenda III - With sickness Empty Hidden Agenda III - With sickness

Post  Matt Andrews Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:33 am

Hello,

This week I have been pretty unwell, but things do not stop there. What one should really do when unwell is to not open. The healthy risks and pains on the mind can be alot, and normally unless I have some work to do, I keep my feelings and my spirituality down for this period.

Alot of what has happened to me has been dream focused, and alot of strange dreams involving the moon, mediums and what not have occured. On other fronts I was happy to have got of an okay podcast on Wednesday, but looking forward to recording tonight, I cannot envision what is to come.

This is the general way of all podcasts, I don't really think about it, and continue my day. When I arrive to the recording I am generally eating, probably pizza or curry, or something at least disgusting for my assistant and best friend who join me for every recording podcast online. I then think about what I am to talk about, and unless something has happened in my life, normally there is nothing I can think of. It is here I just let me channeling take over, and most of the time I get some good material out for twenty minutes, which is always a relief.

The hardest part of any week, is normally the readings which I normally do not look forward too. I do however find that the moment I get started, is the moment I enjoy it.

Thanks all, and enjoy your weekend,

Matt Andrews
Matt Andrews
Matt Andrews
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.facebook.com/mattandrewspodcast

Back to top Go down