Matt's Spiritual Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Agenda VI - A closing of Summer

Go down

Hidden Agenda VI - A closing of Summer Empty Hidden Agenda VI - A closing of Summer

Post  Matt Andrews Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:57 am

Hello!

What a quiet week! Things have been very relaxed this week, but my dreams have been wild. I have been dreaming alot about aliens which is enough to keep conspiracy theorists going! One thing that truly has been on my mind is channeling, and reading for those close to you.

See, I have a big problem with the idea of it. I have never done it, but I know that one day I will be drawn to it, and lately for one of my relatives I really have. My family are very anti-spiritualism, which isn't a problem to me, believe in what you want I say, I am no preacher.

The problem with family readings for me, is what happens afterwards? Excluding emotional attachment blocking my pyschic senses, I could say something that could lead to a series of events that split up my family. Whatever outcome I have has concequences that I will have to live with. At worst, it could lead to me losing my family.

I try my hardest for those around me, but family is the last frontier that I have yet to conquer. I know some people are born into spiritual families, as was I in truth, but those who were like me are either dead, or too far away for regular growth.

Regardless of my recent thoughts I am feeling good this week, if not slightly hungry.

Yours,

Matt
Matt Andrews
Matt Andrews
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.facebook.com/mattandrewspodcast

Back to top Go down