Matt's Spiritual Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Agenda II - "Not being good enough"

Go down

Hidden Agenda II - "Not being good enough" Empty Hidden Agenda II - "Not being good enough"

Post  Matt Andrews Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:30 am

Hello all!

I found in a recent reading that I had come accross something that made me think. How many of you go into spirituality to achieve and how many go into spirituality to just do it?

This is something that sounds very simple but can have drastic effects on how you view your own learning and others. It was quite alarming to me that the moment I mentioned I was not a master of a particular field the distaste and distrust shifted. How can one level of spirituality have such a huge effect on who is what, and what their "ability" is?

I try my best to be as humble as I can and I am aware that there are many out there who could potentially give more insight into various matters, but that does not make one better. Spirituality is such a vast subject and to look down on someone because they happen to not be aware of one ideal is in my opinion wrong. What also must be considered is that experience and growth is not age based on time spent based. You can indeed learn for many years and never truly get it, you can also learn in your past lives and come to this life far more equipped for this plane.

Regardless stay strong everybody, it has been a quiet week I will add.

Matt
Matt Andrews
Matt Andrews
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.facebook.com/mattandrewspodcast

Back to top Go down