Matt's Spiritual Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jaz' Perception V - "human nature"

Go down

Jaz' Perception V - "human nature" Empty Jaz' Perception V - "human nature"

Post  Jaz Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:09 am

This has been quite a joyful week. Everyday pretty much had a nice summer feeling to it, the weather has been gorgeous and my friend and I went swimming 3 times this week. I love the feeling of being in water, especially if I haven't been swimming for a long time. I suppose that is how it is with all things. If you love German banana cake (and I do) and you haven't eaten it in a very long time, once you eat it, you enjoy it so much more than when you eat it regularly. I wonder exactly why that is though... is it our brain that is less stimulated once we do or eat a thing more often? Or is it our spirit that craves to experience different, new things all the time. Maybe it is both. Another example would be sex, I guess everyone knows, if you haven't had sex in a long time, once you have it again, it is a lot more satisfying and a greater experience than if you had it everyday.

The other day I heard something interesting. It said that we don't sleep to rest our bodies, but that we sleep so our soul can be free on a regular basis. It said, it leaves the body during sleep and goes wherever it desires to go. It experiments with dreams and nightmares on what it might want to create.

And the reason the soul wants to do that is because it cannot be anything else but be free, it is its truth, so if it enters a body it is very restricted for the soul and that is why babies sleep endlessly after birth, cuz their soul has to get used to be contained. I don't know if all that is true but it does make a lot of sense.

Well I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their summer as much as I am. Have a wonderful weekend.

Jaz
Jaz
Jaz
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.facebook.com/jasminbenz

Back to top Go down