Matt's Spiritual Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jaz' Perception II - "shedding light on darkness"

Go down

Jaz' Perception II - "shedding light on darkness" Empty Jaz' Perception II - "shedding light on darkness"

Post  Jaz Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:12 am

This week flew by like crazy, it only seems like yesterday that I wrote the first blog. It has been pretty quiet, except Tuesday night things got a bit heated. I noticed Allison Dubois' facebook status and
it said: "Moon in Scorpio today try not to kill anyone kids." haha no kidding. I don't know if there is anything to astrology but I do believe that there are different energies each day, which may have certain influence on us.

Wednesday we had one reading, it was interesting, I think Matt said most of it in his blog.
Last night I listened to Matt's live recording of Friday's podcast as I usually do.
I did enjoy it, he focused completely on his past and how it shaped him to who he is today,
which I like but I do get a sense that whenever Matt talks of himself,
he almost feels bad about it. hehe - furthermore he talked about darker things, things
which most people would scare, I suppose not everybody is ready to listen to these things...
but I will quote something I once heard: Someone asked: "So we should embrace the devil so to speak?"
the other voice replied: "how else do you heal him?" - I shall look at it this way =)

Today I got the day off, because Matt will be out of town. Yay Wink - I hope all of you will have a relaxing and joyful weekend.

Jaz
Jaz
Jaz
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.facebook.com/jasminbenz

Back to top Go down