Matt's Spiritual Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jaz' Perception I - "adding my 2 cents"

Go down

Jaz' Perception I - "adding my 2 cents" Empty Jaz' Perception I - "adding my 2 cents"

Post  Jaz Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:28 am

Matt asked me to contribute my thoughts to the blog. Some of you (or maybe just one of you) may have heard Matt mention my name during his podcasts. Usually, before or after Jaz comes a curse word, but I am used to it Smile - I do like being his assistant. No worries, all in all he treats me well Laughing

Three weeks ago we started to offer chats for people on facebook. Usually I get to be part of those, which I love - I think he likes the feeling of someone giving him support and someone who has his back. I don't interfere with the chats, I let him do his thing and usually just observe and focus on what the person, who he is trying to help, has to say. So far my impression is that the guidance he gives them, will ultimately lead to people finding their own answers. He helps them become aware of things and nudges them into the right direction, so that they can help themselves.

Newswise nothing really stood out, I can only think of two things. On July 22nd, day of the full solar eclipse there were 2 family tragedies (independent of each other) in the south area of Germany. Oh and Matt reminded me that China is encouraging procreation again. Good for them =)

Right now there is nothing else on my mind, except that I've had a nice summer feeling these past few days, family is coming together due to birthdays and I really enjoy that.

To anyone who has come across this, thank you for reading and I hope you will join us here a lot and share your own thoughts with us.

Jaz
Jaz
Jaz
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.facebook.com/jasminbenz

Back to top Go down