Matt's Spiritual Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jaz' Perception III - "low energy and persistent truth"

Go down

Jaz' Perception III - "low energy and persistent truth" Empty Jaz' Perception III - "low energy and persistent truth"

Post  Jaz Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:02 am

This week has been very strange, I have felt tired pretty much everyday. I went to football training and I was physically already so exhausted before we even started. I've also had a sore throat for over a week now. I probably didn't give my body enough rest, and the energy this week didn't help much, I think.

Had a few very interesting dreams this week. In one I saw a few people, I think they may have been guides. In another I saw the sky and in it I saw 2 really big orbs, like 2 planets, one red, one white. Maybe one mars and one moon. They were next to each other. Not sure what it meant but I am sure that it was one of "those" dreams that have intuitive meaning. I have had guidance dreams about my love life, I will not go into detail though, I suppose I should be grateful though for truth to slap me in the face while asleep... of course I cannot be sure if it is truth. Truth can change everyday, every moment even... but it stays persistent, truth never leaves you alone. It knocks at your door until you open it, and once you open that door, you either feel relieved or you don't - and if you don't like what you see, you close that door, but the knocking will come back at a later time until you accept what is behind that door.

I am really tired at the moment (haha, again, what a surprise... more football training tonight, will ask my guides to give me the energy I need to stay on my feet)
Hope you all have a fun weekend and great weather, give yourselves more rest, I know I will tomorrow Smile

take care,

Jaz
Jaz
Jaz
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.facebook.com/jasminbenz

Back to top Go down