Matt's Spiritual Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jaz' Perception IV - "Work it." (lol)

Go down

Jaz' Perception IV - "Work it." (lol) Empty Jaz' Perception IV - "Work it." (lol)

Post  Jaz Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:18 am

Again it is Friday and this week just seemed to fly by once again. Last weekend they hired a personal trainer for the soccer team, for 3 hours. It was rather painful. Last time I had such sore muscles was in 2006 when I started with kung fu training. But anyways, taking care of my body was long overdue. It's easy to forget how great you feel after working out and being out of breath (once you are done, of course) during it, it's torture. (especially when you've eaten too much that day and that happens to me quite a lot)

Wednesday Night Matt did another chat/reading. Midnight my time. It took longer than expected. The person had to tell a lot, but I feel that is exactly what she needed Smile - Matt will talk to her again soon in a different session.

Last night I listened to "Uncle's Angel" which Matt recorded at a different time than usual (7pm instead of 10pm). The podcast seemed to have a different feel to it because of that. I liked it a lot and I am sure the ones listening to it will like it, too.

This week I don't seem to have a "message" with a spiritual wise quote. lol - but who knows maybe it'll remind you to take better care of your bodies by working out and ending up with sore muscles like me =)

As always, have a fun weekend and enjoy yourselves,

<3

Jaz
Jaz
Jaz
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.facebook.com/jasminbenz

Back to top Go down