Matt's Spiritual Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jaz' Perception VIII - "Going back to Jaz"

Go down

Jaz' Perception VIII - "Going back to Jaz" Empty Jaz' Perception VIII - "Going back to Jaz"

Post  Jaz Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:43 am

This has been a week of change for me. A lot of new things in my personal life have come to surface and decisions have been made that had been postponed for 4 months now. But I suppose the other person involved and me needed the extra time to now move forward on our highest truth. There has been a lot of crying this week, but at the same time I think it was the best thing that could have happened.

I started to read a book to distract myself. It's called "Well, I'm off then." by Hape Kerkeling. He is a German Comedian/Bestselling Author and the book was translated into 11 different languages. It has spiritual and comedic input, which is my favorite combination.

Furthermore turns out this thing called God seems to be popular among people. Matt talked about her/him/it on last Friday's podcast and currently the download count is at 44, which is the highest count we have ever had. So thanks to everyone who listened to it.

It's my favorite aunt's birthday today, so I am kinda looking forward to go visit her. She usually has great food.

I hope you all have a good weekend, for me, the football season is back this Sunday with our first match.

Take care,

Jaz
Jaz
Jaz
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.facebook.com/jasminbenz

Back to top Go down