Matt's Spiritual Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jaz' Perception VI - "Oneness"

Go down

Jaz' Perception VI - "Oneness" Empty Jaz' Perception VI - "Oneness"

Post  Jaz Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:43 am

I was sitting in my living room on Wednesday and I felt really bored. So I thought, maybe I should
just take this moment in, enjoy being bored. So I did and observed my thoughts. At one point
I thought, if I was to die at this moment, what would I have wanted to do in this life - my answer was:
I think I would have wanted to help people, inspire, maybe even teach spiritual stuff...
be love in every possible moment and if I fail, to simply remember it for next time.

Then my thoughts went further... I thought:

What would have to happen for a major shift of consciousness to occur globally? What would have to
happen that all people in all places of the world would start to be kind to each other and loving?

I think that would happen if everyone started to see themselves in every person they meet. If people
recognized, that how they treat others, is how they treat themselves and that if one was attacked
by the other, they would see that the attack is a wound that hasn't been healed in themselves.

In one word "oneness" - the realization of it would change things majorly. So how would human beings
suddenly start to do that? I thought, possibly if mankind was to discover that there were different Species in the Universe, and if those suddenly visited earth in a way that was completely undeniable, then I think that would give humanity a strong feeling of unity, because now there is someone else and now we really have to identify as human beings and as one. All that of course is just a theory, inspired by things I read/heard this week.

All in all this week was pretty quiet, but I enjoy quiet Smile - Hope you all have a pleasent and rejuvinating weekend. Take care.

Jaz
Jaz
Jaz
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.facebook.com/jasminbenz

Back to top Go down